Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Teaching Your Team to BE TEACHERS!


Teaching your Team to Be Teachers. Teach Your Team to Be Teachers This is what will unshackle you from the normal team building where your team sees you as the only place to get ALL Their ANSWERS!  You will never have a walk away from business if you are the only one that knows everything. This used to be my biggest challenge.  My personality is such that the more I know about a system, program or just about anything that I m involved with, the better I feel. Because of that, the first thing I would always do when I join a Network Marketing company was to learn everything I could about everything. Here s a few of the challenges with doing that.   These are also the reasons why you want to teach your team to be teachers. It caused me to have a bad disease called paralysis from analysis something that can be catchy if your team thinks they have to do what you have done before they start prospecting. Your are certainly not duplicatable!  This poses a number of problems with recruitin
http://bit.ly/1yXB1kc

No comments:

Post a Comment