Wednesday, December 24, 2014

How to Automate Your Blog Signature Block


How to add a Signature Block to your Post This is going to be a purely technical post.  How many of you have tried so my times to put a great signature block or any signature block at the end of your blog posts without having to copy and paste or type it in. This is going to short but very informative so that you can place a signature block at the end of all of your posts. So how do you do this, well first you need to download the insertpages plugin for WordPress. Once you have downloaded the plugin, install it, and activate the plugin.  That s all there is to the plugin installation. Signature Block Category Next you will want to create a new post with just your signature as you want it to appear on your posts.  What I have done is create a category named Signature don t show and that is where I keep all of my signature files.  This allows me to have different ones for different types of post s if I choose to. Once you have installed the plugin and activated it you will have a bu
http://bit.ly/1xMueJU

No comments:

Post a Comment