Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Having an Attitude of Gratitude


Having an Attitude of Gratitude I was reading a blog article of a friend of mines today on an Attitude of Gratitude and it made think how important that really is. Here s just an excerpt from his blog I’m sure you have heard about having an Attitude of Gratitude being the key to an abundant life. To be grateful for the things in your life now and for the things that are to come. Question is, how can you put this into practice? Ever said the words “I need” Or maybe “I need to generate more leads” or “I need to make more money” Want to read the whole blog and video from Steve Krivda. So what are my thoughts about having an Attitude of Gratitude.  I know that this is talked about  a lot these days.  People are talking all the time about how your Attitude while dictate your Altitude. Here s what I know about our Attitude s and how we control them.  WE DO!  Although people make it sound so easy to change your attitude into an attitude of gratitude, and it s not. We wake
http://bit.ly/1zIeB3p

No comments:

Post a Comment