Friday, June 12, 2015

Amazing Secret Will Explode Your Team Building


Amazing Secret Will Explode Your Team Building I was listening to one of our top leaders talk on team building today and just had to share this.  I had never thought of this as Pushing Boulders Up Hill before. Matt Morris is known as The Unemployed Millionaire and for good reason, He knows how to build a huge team. I always know that I m going to get some hugely valuable tidbit to help increase my team building skills and help my team. In his blog post today he talked about taking your business from the ordinary to extraordinary. Pushing Boulders Up Hill I personally had never heard of Team Building put this way.  What do boulders have to do with building a large Network Marketing organization? Once I understood what he was talking about it all made sense.  Not only in the building part but in why people don t build. Think about it, how hard is it to push a boulder up a hill.  Pretty silly question, right.  Now think about how hard is it to push that same boulder once you have re
http://bit.ly/1L5rYn8

No comments:

Post a Comment