Saturday, June 6, 2015

4 Basic Parts of Video Content


4 Basic Parts of Video Content In this day and age of marketing understanding how to do video marketing and what video content to put in your videos is crucial. So let s answer the question what are the 4 Basic Parts of Video Content. I will tell you that I m getting this great information from the master of video marketing and blogging Ray Higdon. I m just getting started with my online video career for marketing so I want to share one of the things that I learned from Ray s Video Mastery course. He devoted one whole chapter on What To Say so I think it s worth sharing that information with you today. Here are the 4 Parts of Online Video Content 1.     Introduction of Yourself This seems simple enough, letting your audience know who you are and where they can find you. Example:   Hey, there, this is Ron Deering from rondeering.com. Simple enough but you would be surprised, how many videos I ve watched over the years wondering who the speaker was and either never finding out or not
http://bit.ly/1eUPOoj

No comments:

Post a Comment