Sunday, February 8, 2015

Conspiracy – Are You Addicted To Your Paycheck?


Conspiracy Are You Addicted To Your Paycheck? The Pay Check Conspiracy How many of us have been told when we were young, go to school, get a good job, and work for 40 years. This is the Pay Check Conspiracy that we all fell for growing up. I will tell you my story that didn t necessarily end the way that I planned it.  In fact in 1997 things happened that changed my life and plans completely. My PayCheck Conspiracy Story When I got out of the military in the early 80 s I was hired by a major company because of my military training and clearances.  I worked my but off and worked my way up the corporate ladder until 1986 at which time another company began wooing me.  I decided to switch and by early 1990 I was promoted to Vice President of Operations and was ask to take over the west coast operations. I had fallen for the conspiracy hook line and sinker.  All was going well until spring of 1997.  All of a sudden within a few months our corporation was being shut down.  Everythin
http://bit.ly/1vzIOok

No comments:

Post a Comment