Saturday, February 7, 2015

5 Blog Post Types – These are just a few of the Many!


5 Blog Post Types These Are Just a Few. 5 Types of blog post I was going over some of my old notes today and came across these notes on 5 different types of Blog Post by Ray Higdon.  I thought I would share these especially for those of you who are wondering what type of blog post should I really be posting. When I first started out writing post I was pretty clueless.  I was really floundering trying to figure out, not only what to write but exactly what type of blog post to concentrate on, so I hope this will help you out on your blog post journey. 5 Blog Post Types Personal Product Testimonial Facts Tell Stories Sell Writing a blog post that highlights personal product testimonies is so very powerful.  People want to hear about what works and what doesn t.  They will resonate with you and those you have give testimonies. Third Party or a Big Gun Testimonial Shows other people are having success Find someone that s well known or a heavy hitter and use their testimony to do a blog
http://bit.ly/1zK88Gv

No comments:

Post a Comment