Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Treat Your Business Like a Hobby not a JOB!


Treat Your Business Like a Hobby not a JOB! Treat Your Business Like a Hobby not a JOB WOW, bet you didn t expect to see a title like that did you. You have heard the saying don t treat your business like a hobby.  Sometimes I wish Network Marketers would treat their business like a hobby.  Typically if you have a hobby that you love you will research, study, learn, and become much better in the skills of the hobby. I have friends that one of their hobbies are Fantasy Football.  They are fanatical about learning all about the players, the teams, the statistics, and everything about the game.  They strive to become experts so they can WIN! I think a better saying would be don t treat your business like a job!  I would venture to guess most people who are working in a job do just enough to get by.  They learn the skills they need to get the job done and nothing more.  Their real passion falls on their time off with their families and their HOBBIES! Flying was my hobby when I was
http://bit.ly/1yprAZF

No comments:

Post a Comment