Thursday, January 8, 2015

Stop Blaming Your Haters – Tip #3


Stop Blaming Your Haters Stop Blaming Others Blaming others seems to be the mantra for the young and old these days.  Find out who s blame it is and everything will be okay.  As soon as we have someone to blame it takes all the responsibility off of us and puts it on someone else, how convenient. Ray s #1 tip is to Stop Blaming Your Haters. We have built a society of blame.  Our primary function is to find out who is to blame and then we can move on to the next reason our lives are such a mess. I have worked in Corporate America most of my life.  I have climbed the proverbial corporate ladder and sadly been a part of blaming others when things went wrong at work and even in my life. It wasn t til I stopped blaming others that things began to change in my life. There are going to be a lot of people out there that are going to hate what you are doing.  They are going to range from close friends and family to people you just meet.  Some of these people are going to be those that y
http://bit.ly/1zW0bLq

No comments:

Post a Comment