Wednesday, May 6, 2015

MLM Tip: How to Invite – KISS!


MLM Tip: How to Invite KISS! The main key to recruiting and How to Invite is, Keep It Simple Silly! This is a pretty old cliche, but still holds a lot of impacts. The more we complicate things when it comes to inviting, the less are results. I would like to share with you a 4 step how to invite that I got from one of the top leaders in our primary business. How To Invite Keeping it Simple and Short This was probably one of the best invite sequences that I ve have seen in a long time.  It s simple, easy, and very duplicatable. So here are the 4 steps on How to Invite: 1.     Be In A Hurry So what do I mean by be in a hurry?  I m not talking about a sense of urgency, although that will come, I m talking about appearing to be busy and with little time to spend on the phone or in person to explain a lot or answer any questions. This is key and you should NOT be on the phone for more than 45 seconds.  One of the challenges that we have as new people and old timers in Network Marketin
http://bit.ly/1EaspoC

No comments:

Post a Comment