Sunday, April 19, 2015

MLM Success Tip: Stop Comparing Results


MLM Success Tip: Stop Comparing Results! Stop Comparing Your Current Results with the Current Results of Others. I m going to talk about just Stop Comparing Results at all. We are creatures that are typically very competitive and we tend to compare are results with those around us. This was a very real challenge for me in my younger years. I wanted to always be the best and when someone else came in the business and grew fast and made more than me I was very depressed. I very quickly realized that there would always be someone out there that had better results than me. I decided that sitting around whining that someone got better results than me, or is a better presenter than me, or has a bigger team than me, or is making more money than me was not only futile but just plan stupid! I knew I had to change my mindset and start focusing on becoming a better me. If I was going to compare I was going to start comparing the old me with the new me. It was time to start comparing what work in
http://bit.ly/1aHZ38v

No comments:

Post a Comment