Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Asking GREAT Questions – How Important Is It?


Asking GREAT Questions How Important Is It? Asking Great Questions How Important Is It? Asking great questions is one of the most important things a leader can learn to do.  Why Are Questions So Important? John Maxwell noteable the expert in leadership recently released his book Good Leaders Ask Great Questions.  I would like to share with you some of my insights from this book starting with a paragraph from the back cover. Questions for forty years I ve asked questions on the subject of leadership.  You might think that as time has gone by, and I ve received thousands of answers, questions have become less important to me.  But the opposite has been true.  The more questions I ask, the more valuable I recognize them to be.  Without the wise counsel and insightful answers I ve received to questions over those decades, I wonder where I would be today.  Certainly I would not have grown as much or come as far He broke his book down into two parts.  I will share just the cha
http://bit.ly/1b0t1pe

No comments:

Post a Comment